Algebra I STAAR Guide
In the Algebra I STAAR Study Guide, students review all content TEKS in the following STAAR-tested reporting categories:
- Number and Algebraic Methods
- Describing and Graphing Linear Functions, Equations, and Inequalities
- Writing and Solving Linear Functions, Equations, and Inequalities
- Quadratic Functions and Equations
- Exponential Functions and Equations
The Study Guide also includes three STAAR-like practice tests. The tests are the same length as the STAAR test with the corresponding number of questions for each category. When scoring the tests, each question is associated with a category. Students and teachers can determine if they are struggling or excelling in certain categories and redo the questions in the Study Guide for a particular category.